« Home | New Site - downloadsquad.com » | Console Costs » | Conclusion! » | How To - Take a nap at work » | Updates! » | Identity Theft » | Dumb Idea » | Google AdSense » | Verizon DSL » | Money » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

Google

Yes that is right, this blog is finally listed in Google! Although the site still has a page rank of 0, so more work has to be done. If you are wondering what a page rank of 0 means, it means that unless you are looking for my site you probably won't stumble across it. But hey this is a start right? Now I just need to figure out how to get inbound links posted so I can get a higher page rank. If anyone has a webpage feel free to post a link to my site and help out!! ;) Update: Of you want to google for this page one easy way is to search for "whodawannahuh" This will be the only site that comes up. I guess I'm the only one in the world odd enough to use such a "word"

wow! my xanga doesn't show up on google! how wshould i google you?

Hi Tom, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
safelist blaster

Post a Comment