« Home | Money » | Geeky Links » | Starting » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 

Verizon DSL

Wow I now love Verizon! Why you ask, because they just doubled my internet connection speed for free. Yes you read that right, free! A friend of mine from high school told me if I called Verizon and asked them to increase my connection speed they would double it from 768K to 1.5M. Today I went ahead gave Verizon a call , and it worked like a charm. All I have to say to this is... WOOT! Who ever has Verizon DSL should give them a call and see if they will do this for you. I don't know if it's only local to Philadelphia, but it doesn't hurt to try right?

=)

hi tom! welcome to the blogging world. sounds like work's keeping you busy. haha.
hurrah for verizon! hurrah for tom's one-day-after-his-bday!
iz

Hi Tom, bloggers and bloggettes (is that even a word? lol). I was blogging around looking for info on Verizon DSL and Verizon DSL popped up and looked interesting. Although it's not exactly like Verizon DSL I still read most of the posts here.

Wow, Verizon DSL huh. Broadband finally showed up in my neighborhoodI just ordered business Internet. It's amazing how much faster you can search through the blogs with business Internet! I really like your blog Tom, I'm bookmark you and come visit more often, but right now I am goin to go show off my shiney new Internet connection! lol

Hey Tom, alot if information about verizon get it now on Verizon DSL. I have a great resource I can offer your blog readers on verizon get it now. Stop by yourself sometime too if yah like!

Hi Blogger, I really like your blog Verizon DSL, this post in particular really relates to my website about http://www.dsl-experts.com/dsl_availability.htm. I'll check back when you have more post's I'll really be looking for more content about AT&T DSL express tho. Laters.

Hi Blogger, there is some good info on broadband related stuff on our blog so I thought I would take a minute to ask you a question since you seem so Knowledgeable. Do you know of any more blogs/info sites about verison fios? I am looking for price and speed packages available for verison fios. Thanks for your time!

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog about yahoo DSL! I thought yahoo DSL wasn't available here until I read Verizon DSL the whole way through! Thanks again Blogger!

Hi Blogger, I really like your blog Verizon DSL, this post in particular really relates to my website about http://www.dsl-experts.com/ I'll check back when you have more post's I'll really be looking for more content about 17.99 dsl tho. Laters.

Post a Comment