« Home | How To - Take a nap at work » | Updates! » | Identity Theft » | Dumb Idea » | Google AdSense » | Verizon DSL » | Money » | Geeky Links » | Starting » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

Conclusion!

I've come to a conclusion today! The past few posting topics have been all over the place, while I found them amusing and fun to write I really wanted to make a blog that had a general theme. This brings me to what my conclusion is... I've decided to write about what I know best technology! While the blog will still get random postings with my ramblings, most of the postings will be about tech oriented. If this doesn't get you all excited I don't know what will =p To the non-techy people out there you should still check my blog out I plan to elucidate the harder topics so everyone can understand them =) Well look forward to tomorrow's post dedicated to everything geeky! ;)