« Home | Google AdSense » | Verizon DSL » | Money » | Geeky Links » | Starting » 

Friday, July 01, 2005 

Dumb Idea

Last night, while eating dinner with Ji Hea, I had a brilliantly stupid idea. I decided it would be fun and exciting if Ji Hea and I each took a small red pepper and chewed on it. It didn't take too long to convince her and off we went. We took the peppers shoved them in our mouths and started chewing. At first all was well in the land of Oz, the peppers were chewy and waxy. After the initial few seconds of chewing the peppers split open and out fell the seeds into our mouths, this is when all the "fun" started. My mouth has never felt so much pain before! We both made a mad dash to the kitchen to grab some frozen grapes. We were taking frozen grapes by the hand full and shoving them in our mouths. My lips, tongue and mouth all burned for about an hour. Needless to say it was one of the dumbest ideas I've had in a while. =p

hahaha this sounds like my hot sauce adventure! =P

Post a Comment