« Home | Work Arounds - Firefox at Work » | Title Image » | Blackjack Computer » | Blog Bar Be Gone! » | Weird Verizon Link » | 2009 Mobile Phone Prediction » | New Project » | PSP » | Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | School Motto » 

Friday, July 22, 2005 

Legitimate

I feel like a legitimate tech blog now that I've made a firefox posting =p Update: Even more legitimacy, I spent the last few minutes deleteing comments from an internet troll. What an exciting day for my blog!

So you had an internet troll make comments on your page and that makes you feel more techy?

Well, it happens a lot on pretty much any web page with comment sections, but only on tech sites are they called trolls =p

That's not entirely true. The football boards I read call them trolls as well. =)

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I beg of you, just check out my cash advance austin blog.

Post a Comment