« Home | 2009 Mobile Phone Prediction » | New Project » | PSP » | Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | School Motto » | Links » | Harry Potter Torrent? » | Netgear Ninnies » | How To - Make your own Favicon » | How To - Do Nothing » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

Weird Verizon Link

Today I was looking up to see if my house was eligible for Verizon Fios, their new fiber optic service. While browsing around their site I came across this page. In this page they talk about what comes with the service, and they mention a router. They make the router a hyperlink and I decided to open it up to see exactly what the router was. I simply click "Open in New Window." When I go to this window I realize it's the same exact page I came from.. I check both urls and verified this. So basically, Verizon put a link on a page to take you to the page you are already on....WEIRD!