« Home | PSP » | Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | School Motto » | Links » | Harry Potter Torrent? » | Netgear Ninnies » | How To - Make your own Favicon » | How To - Do Nothing » | Google » | New Site - downloadsquad.com » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

New Project

I am currently in the process of picking a computer related project to fill my time. I think I may go with case modding. When I say case modding I don't mean some simple stuff like adding lights, I mean going all out and building a case from scratch. It will definitely require a lot of planning. My favorite case modding site is mashie.org, it has some great tutorials such as using carbon fiber for making cases. One of my agendas for this case is creating one with a small foot print. It obviously also has to look cool! I have a few ideas on my head but I will need to start drawing out schematics and plans and measure everything. I'm getting all excited just thinking about it! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.