« Home | Books » | Opps » | Absent » | Penny Arcade » | Attacking Aliens » | Slow days » | Verizon Business DSL » | Guess the Google » | Endromorphine » | Internet Explorer 7 » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

TI Obsession

I'm sure we have all at some point owned a TI graphing calculator, and I'm sure a lot of us probably had a game or two in it. A few games seem perfectly okay but some people take it WAY too far. The Make Blog posted a link to a site where people have found a way to play movies on their TI calculator. Why would you ever want to do something like this?!!?!? What is the point of downloading a movie onto a graphing calculator, do you really want to watch it with no speakers and a small blurry black and white screen? Even I'm not that geeky, close but not quite there yet ;) This is following the article last week when someone ported Doom onto their TI, apparently it had a really bad frame rate (not surprising if you ask me). People it's a calculator, use it to add and subtract don't try to make it into the worlds smallest pathetic laptop =p

Fantastic Blog, where do you get your ideas from ? I'm working on one where it shows what different hairstyles look like on different women, just by changing the color, style and highlights.5 Hot Hairstyles for 2005 If you put in the one womans face, you can get hundreds of different appearances. It is quite something. Great luck with your site and stop by mine if you get time.

Everything About Google News Technology
The first internal Google News demo appeared in Dec 2001. It used only 100 sources.
Car Loan

I gotta tell ya, you really know how to blog. My site isn't a blog, but I think some people will find it useful. It is all about niche market.

You have a knack for
writing. I read about 20
blogs a day, and skim about
30 more, so I mean it! We
can all use improvement, but
you certainly are better than
most I've read.

I'm going to be starting a blog
soon, about keyword bidding
(I know, it sounds strange!) but
if you don't mind, I might drop
you a line just to get a little advice.
Ok?

Thanks kindly.

One Crazy Blog Addict...!
Dave

WHOA, how are you getting all these random people to come to your blog? Come read my blog! I'm sure you will hate it!

http://imfurais.blogspot.com

Hey, someone from Penn came to my site through this comments page.

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of home equity loan online for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on home equity loan online. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

I found a good loan officer site. I am looking into it myself.

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 8 because you have good content.

Free Access To More Information Abouthealth insurance vermont

Hello, just visited your blog, it's geat. I also have a boat loan related blog with some useful articles about the topic. Hope that it is helpful to you.

I think you might find this cash advance loan illinois website usefull : LoanLearner.com

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES

Hello,
Great blog with some useful info on carolina credit equity home line north. I have a carolina credit equity home line north themed site you and your visitors might find interesting. I'd love for you to check it out.

I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword**. Your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here.wisconsin home equity loan

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my cash advance dallas blog site.

Hi Blogger, there is some good info on broadband related stuff on our blog so I thought I would take a minute to ask you a question since you seem so Knowledgeable. Do you know of any more blogs/info sites about 17.99 Verizon DSL? I am looking for price and speed packages available for 17.99 Verizon DSL. Thanks for your time!

Post a Comment