« Home | Absent » | Penny Arcade » | Attacking Aliens » | Slow days » | Verizon Business DSL » | Guess the Google » | Endromorphine » | Internet Explorer 7 » | Over One Thousand Visits! » | More links to pass the time!! » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

Opps

Ok so I lied, I will not be posting about CSS today. I got caught up with some other stuff. I know you will all be crushed, but in the spirit of wasting time though here is another one webcomic site... Mac Hall Comics I'm not even going to try and post one of their comics because, they are a lot bigger then the usual three panel strip. Although, I'm a huge fan of their art work, not to mention their writing. It's a great all around comic, I hope you enjoy =)

Opps is an interesting read. I've been reading a ton more blogs and blogging myself much more now that I have at&t broadband. at&t broadband sure makes running a blog alot faster, you should swing by my site sometime and see if you can get DSL too now that it's cheaper than dialup ($12.99 a month!) WOO HOO!

Post a Comment