« Home | 9AM » | Laser Propulsion » | Legitimate » | Work Arounds - Firefox at Work » | Title Image » | Blackjack Computer » | Blog Bar Be Gone! » | Weird Verizon Link » | 2009 Mobile Phone Prediction » | New Project » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

Piled Higher and Deeper

During my laborious hours of uh..."work" I came across a very amusing webcomic called "Piled Higher and Deeper." The comic focuses on grad students at Stanford, specifically engineering PhD students. These comics are definitely keeping me occupied, I find the geekiness of the them amusing =) If you think the comic below is funny you'll definitly like the rest, don't worry not all the comics are as geeky as this one... just close.Sorry for the bluriness of the comic, I had to scale the image down to get it to fit properly. Just click on the image to see the full sized comic.